Saturday, June 19, 2021

Listiller - advice or tips for a newbie please?

No comments :

Hi all!

I've just joined Listiller as an 'Ultimate' subscriber for $2 a month. I have a couple of months experience writing online articles for a website and I've decided that I enjoy it so have joined Listiller to get more work.

I'm still not clear exactly how the service works - can I write articles about basically anything and upload them to Listiller as well as looking at the job ads for writers? Anyone have tips or warnings about using the site?

Is the $2 a month fee legit - I don't mind paying it but has anyone been ripped off or had their account debited for more than they agreed to?

Any general advice would be great too as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would benefit, perhaps others are thinking of using Listiller.

Thanks so much! 🙂



Submitted June 19, 2021 at 11:57PM by marmletea https://ift.tt/3zHkfbE

No comments :

Post a Comment