Thursday, June 17, 2021

Hoarding pallets

No comments :

I work for a construction business in sales. The owner/receiving department both told me they just set them out by the dumpster and off they go…. I went ahead and asked if I could take a few and they said “hell Heylookitscaps it would be doing us a favor if you took them all.” So I am. I have taken about 20 at this point and used them for SO many projects. From flower boxes to fence repairs to a duck ramp to get out of a cement rimmed pond. With wood prices as they are now you can find an abundance of pallets in commercial/industrial parks which break down into decent light repair materials. Always make sure to ask the owners first because they may be still be in use or picked up by a pallet hauling business who has paid for them.



Submitted June 17, 2021 at 01:24AM by heylookitscaps https://ift.tt/3wAheIv

No comments :

Post a Comment