Saturday, June 19, 2021

Has anyone here worked online and then returned to a normal office job?

No comments :

I've worked online with no colleagues since 2015. The freedom and flexibility have been nice, however, I've found it quite an isolating experience.

I often have regrets about eschewing office life during a period of my own life where I should have been out socializing (I'm 30 now so that's 25-30 spent working alone). This period in life is when many young professionals make lifelong memories with colleagues involving after work Friday drinks, arranging activities, attending each others weddings, etc. I had none of that.

I guess I'm posting to ask whether there's anyone here who worked online for an extended period before returning to a normal office job. The allure of more social contact along with employer pension contributions is tempting me.



Submitted June 19, 2021 at 01:16PM by cybercontentwriter https://ift.tt/3q9PA2x

No comments :

Post a Comment