Sunday, June 20, 2021

Frugal only with myself

No comments :

Does this apply to anyone? Someone pointed this out about me and now I can’t stop noticing it. I’ve been through phases of frugal. Extreme frugality to moderate. In the beginning it was necessity. Then it became habit even as my income quadruple. But apparently I am only cheap with myself even since the beginning. Someone said to me that I treat myself like shit and I am so generous with everyone else. Since this person apparently struck a cord it really got me thinking. She said that most people treat themselves good but I am the opposite. An example would be like I’ll wear a 25 cent yard sale shirt but have no problem buying a $100 shirt or present for another person. I have tried in the last year to treat myself like the queen that I am but am struggling after years of frugality. I know I don’t have to live this way. I deserve to live better



Submitted June 20, 2021 at 03:30AM by Little_Paint3408 https://ift.tt/3vCjZaQ

No comments :

Post a Comment