Sunday, June 20, 2021

First time attempting to live frugally.

No comments :

Long story short, I’ve decided to dedicate myself to saving money and live more frugally. Years and years of living with untreated adhd, I’ve wasted so much money on my impulsive spending habits. Everything from dropping $300 on a single bottle of perfume to blowing money on random name brand shit I literally don’t need. Now that I’m finally getting help, I’m really starting to open my eyes in terms of my spending habits. Better late than never, right?

So far I’ve dramatically decreased my random shopping trips for clothes and misc items don’t to zero in the last couple months. Next, I’m selling my car to trade it for an electric vehicle. My household has another petrol vehicle for my husband to use on long trips, whereas I have short trips to work and spend about $130 a month on fuel on top of yearly maintenance bills. I’ve also canceled cable and started dieting. I’m about $2k in debt that I’m paying off. Rent is crazy high, even with my husband paying half the bills. We still spend about $150 a week at the supermarket for just the two of us.

I’m basically looking for other ways I can save money. Everything from stocking up or making my own whatever.



Submitted June 20, 2021 at 03:21AM by 0jolsks0 https://ift.tt/2UeDN73

No comments :

Post a Comment