Sunday, April 4, 2021

What degree would you obtain to pursue an online career?

No comments :

I live in the US and am trying to figure out what to go to college for. I'm 28 and have my G.I. Bill to pay for school and receive a monthly stipend as well. I'm tired of doing manual labor and would like to work towards eventually landing an online career.

I've looked into G.I.S. and coding since I've always been interested in maps. I understand these are skills you don't necessarily need to go to school to learn these but I want to go to school so I can get a monthly stipend.

My reasons for wanting to work remote are not wanting to commute and being able to live and work outside the U.S.

So my question is what would you go to college for in order to work towards an online career? Bonus points if it can relate to any environmental, renewable energy, sustainability etc but beggars can't be choosers.

Thank you very much.



Submitted April 05, 2021 at 12:41AM by SilentVegtables https://ift.tt/39JtTiJ

No comments :

Post a Comment