Thursday, April 1, 2021

Hello! Anyone able to give me some info?

No comments :

Hello everyone! I have an instagram and a tiktok account where I post drone videos and plan to post other drone tips and things like that (So, currently, just posting what I record with my drone, plan to post other things too). Is there anyone that knows how big will I have to grow my profiles (if it's different based on the social media, then how big I need to grow the instagram, and how big to grow tiktok?) in order to be able to have someone be a sponsor for my profile (either long-term or short-term)? And where is the best place for me to look for them? And how much pay can I expect for it?
Thank you to anyone that responds with useful info.



Submitted April 01, 2021 at 06:15AM by PensionOdd5369 https://ift.tt/3mbj129

No comments :

Post a Comment