Thursday, April 1, 2021

Awh Sheit! I love it when big SB surveys you forgot about post finally!!

No comments :

Anyone remember those surveys a few weeks back that were like 4-8 hrs long for 5000sb? I made a post about it DQing me at the very end and everyone who commented who said they finished got DQd too.

Well, it posted! Not for 5000 but for 5400!!

Gotta say, it's bitter sweet though. They had a zoom survey afterward for an extra 8000sb. I wanted to do it so bad because it seemed legit as hell, but the other SB for watching the Mandalorian for 4+ hours and answering an hour worth of questions didn't credit. Ugh! Could a had $130 ! Still I'm glad the $54 credited.

Did it post for anyone else???



Submitted April 01, 2021 at 06:17AM by WhatTheHellMAN8 https://ift.tt/3fwf4nq

No comments :

Post a Comment