Thursday, April 1, 2021

Account placed under review after only 1 year of using it

No comments :

I tried earning SB today and nothing was crediting. Heard some people were getting deactivated so I cleared my cache on another browser and my account says it’s under review. I can still do the search and poll on my chrome browser but nothing else. Thankfully I only have 501 Sb on that account but I think it’s time to say goodbye to Swagbucks. I earned $600+ on swagbucks when I started last year in February. I’m waiting on submitting a ticket until after Easter holiday to avoid them forgetting about my ticket (people had issues after they got deactivated during Christmas).I really want to use swagbucks again but for now it seems like it’s the end for me. It’s been fun. Peace.



Submitted April 01, 2021 at 11:09PM by Stinky_01 https://ift.tt/3cGDjgL

No comments :

Post a Comment