Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Post-College Career Anxiety?

No comments :

I (21 F) am graduating from college in May, with a undergraduate business degree (logistics). And I have no idea what to do after graduation.

Alot of my friends are heading into their full-time positions, and although the jobs are out there it's really competitive right now. Also, after working a few internships in my major, I realized I'm not at all in love with corporate America's culture and work environment.

Luckily, I do have options as I have no student debt (scholarships and worked through school), so collectors won't be knocking at my door.

My father also recently asked if I would like to work under him in his business, to learn the ups and downs (and eventually take over, although he didn't say it explicitly) He works in insurance and makes a decent salary and has many clients.

I'm really torn on what I should be doing and what direction I should be heading in...I worked hard for my degree and don't want to see it go to 'waste' but at the same time don't want to be sucked into the hole of corporate 9-5's doing something that doesn't fulfill me.

Any advice? Suggestions? Recommendations?

Anything would help! Thank you!



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 11:48PM by Rare-Welcome2982 https://ift.tt/2NKnjRi

No comments :

Post a Comment