Sunday, March 21, 2021

Is it weird to get thrifted gifts?

No comments :

A friend is pregnant and I’m trying to adopt. We’re close enough but not super close anymore. I already know she’s not getting us anything but I feel obligated to get her something. I found a bunch of baby stuff brand new with tags/ in the original packages while thrifting for stuff we’d need. It’s maybe $80- $90 retail. Wondering if it’s weird to just give her those. I know she wants the stuff we don’t end up using (we’re planning on adopting through foster care, so we’re not guaranteed an infant but are required to have some stuff on hand) so she’ll get all of that stuff from me too probably. I’m not really planning on doing anything extra for her.



Submitted March 21, 2021 at 07:18PM by needtocheckin https://ift.tt/317T5KY

No comments :

Post a Comment