Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Found a $240 bike rack on fb for $80!

No comments :

Not sure if this post belongs here but I wanted to share. I've been looking for a really good bike rack, I have a hatchback and not many bike racks will fit properly without damaging the car Well this one specifically fits my car and other hatchbacks and I scored a almost $300 bike rack for $80 off Facebook marketplace! That's not even really the best part the best part is the lady who sold it to me previously owned a bike shop so she knew what was up. She even went out of her way to show me how to install it on my car and she had a family bike and directed me how to install the bike onto the rack properly! I'm excited to be able to take my bike anywhere now and not have to fight fitting it in my car!



Submitted March 31, 2021 at 07:42PM by Heyyther https://ift.tt/3rztVzS

No comments :

Post a Comment