Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Do I have enough time to complete this offer?

No comments :

Hi guys, so I’m trying to do the Club Vegas 3500 SB offer. I have 21 days to reach level 110 (though a lot of people are saying it pends at level 100). I started on Saturday 20th March so I should have until 10th April to complete it. I’m currently about 3/4 way through level 53.

However it’s moving painfully slow at this point and I seem to be very unlucky. I’ve tried joining clubs but the higher paying ones are full or require donation and the other ones aren’t paying a lot out. I’ve been going through Facebook pages and links and getting the free coins and collecting all the bonuses etc. I’ve looked up tips etc.

Do you think I have enough time to complete this at this pace? Or should I cut my losses now?



Submitted March 24, 2021 at 06:16AM by ADHDcUK https://ift.tt/3d5SvDl

No comments :

Post a Comment