Tuesday, March 23, 2021

App issues/ playtime rewards!!

No comments :

Is anyone else having issues with the app crashing on android???? This is the first time in years and now it’s been the last 2 days constantly.😑. I deleted the app and reinstalled ( which makes all playtime stuff reset as well which sucks) and it worked for an hour or so then completely crashes again. It won’t even let me get in the app at all. I click it and instantly get a button to send crash report. I usually have play time rewards on constantly and the last 2 days haven’t registered at all. Is this happening to anyone else’s or did I break Swagbucks? πŸ˜‹ Just wondering if I’m the only one and if there is some type of fix ?!? Thank you so much for any input 😊



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 07:05AM by Ashlee_Michelle https://ift.tt/3d2DqSK

No comments :

Post a Comment