Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Working Online in the UK. £200-400 a Month?

No comments :

I really, really need a way to work from home. I'm disabled, not receiving any form of financial help from the government. They're currently re-reviewing my application, as they rejected me, but even with that I'd still be short of rent and living costs. I've had to drop my hours at my retail job to 6hrs a week, and won't be able to cover my rent with this in the near future. (Next month)

I'm in, and from, the UK so I'm a native speaker. I can dedicate quite a lot of time to working online, given that I only work 6hrs a week. I'm finishing my Media Production BA degree in July and will be graduating this Winter.

Skills: - Video editing, Premiere Pro - Digital illustration - Writing/Creative writing

I'd prefer something that isn't phone work, as I'm also partially deaf in one ear which can cause problems communicating - but if I have no other options I'll try it.

I've tried Upwork, I've tried advertising myself for art commissions, I've applied for Appen but not heard anything at all. I tried Mturk and things like that, but they pay so little.



Submitted May 15, 2019 at 03:43PM by heyheyheymybrain http://bit.ly/2WJd2UI

No comments :

Post a Comment