Tuesday, May 14, 2019

No job but bought a washer, Thanks beermoney

No comments :

I’m a stay at home mom with 2 little ones, No job but I still managed to pull off paying for a used washer at a local rent to own store. My washer died 2 weeks ago. It’s not a brand new washer or anything because I would hate to pay forever on and cost a fortune when your done with interest. I call around and ask if they have any returns that they are selling for straight cash. Found a Maytag washer that would match the dryer we got 2 months ago too. What really surprised me is they said I have 2 months same as cash! ( I thought it was only for full price appliances) They offered free delivery too which is great when you don’t have a truck. I used the blockchain $50 and took my husbands $50 haha! Cashed out $50 PayPal on swagbucks and got $47.50 ebates cashback yesterday. Got $10 through coinbase earn and took my husbands $10 too lol $217.50 covered washer and taxes.

*They tested the washer I was buying today and they said the washer didn’t shut off so now I got a loaner until they can fix the problem.

If I bought through a person they wouldn’t deliver or fix it. I’m pretty impressed and hope I don’t have many problems in the future



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 07:40PM by mpilkinton http://bit.ly/2E91Mtr

No comments :

Post a Comment