Monday, October 15, 2018

Some apps I'm using to earn giftcards and beermoney

No comments :

Hello boys and girls! I just wanted to make a quick post with some links to a few good apps that I think some of you don't know about yet. I will include regular links as well as referral links where applicable. If you decide to sign up for something, I encourage you to post your own referral links in the comments sections so everyone can benefit!

I'm in the US and I'm not sure if these apps work for users in other countries.

Rubiix: iOS | Android

In Rubiix you earn... CUBES. Get it?? Cubes are little ads that you click on that earn you a few cents each. The app is linked to your debit cards and you are sometimes asked to leave a very brief review of places you shop. Been a member for 131 days and have earned $4.41 directly to PayPal. No minimum to cash out!

Long Game: Ref | Non-ref

This is basically a savings account where your savings earn you tokens that you use on slot-machine type games. You get bonuses the more you deposit and earn a small amount of interest on the funds as well. Because of my earnings on these slot games, my effective interest rate since joining has been around 25%. It's fun to use and so far has been better than an average savings account.

Jet Set Go: Ref | Non-ref

This is a simple "match 3" game that rewards you with gift cards for playing. My favorite thing about it is the free treasure chest you can open every 4 hours for extra coins. You can also watch video ads for coins. So far I have cashed out several Amazon gift cards with little effort.



Submitted October 15, 2018 at 03:07PM by Farfalla https://ift.tt/2QRIFIi

No comments :

Post a Comment