Monday, October 15, 2018

Lionbridge: Any Stopwatches that record time in proper format?

No comments :

Hello, I have been working for lionbridge for roughly 2 years now and have been using the free stopwatch on cnet to track my time ( https://download.cnet.com/Free-Stopwatch/3000-2350_4-75332299.html if anyone cares) and I am tired of converting hours and minutes (1 hour 21 minutes 30 seconds) into just straight hours (1.36) and am wondering if there are any standalone desktop stopwatches (not Chrome extensions) that record time in straight hour-decimal format?

I am loosely familiar with RaterAide and LBTimer but they both seem to either not do what I want them to or be insanely convoluted ways to do what I want. I do not want to sync with dropbox, or google drive, or have special timers for special tasks, I just want a stopwatch.

Also: If no one can point me to a stopwatch that has a decimal format, would they be interested in it if I made one?



Submitted October 15, 2018 at 02:02PM by mike1921 https://ift.tt/2Op6GcY

No comments :

Post a Comment