Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I tried Inbox Dollars and its a complete waste of time

No comments :

Probably should have listened to the sub here about them, I started doing some inbox dollar surveys and shit but I was making like $1-2 a day and I was on the site for like 5 hours per day grinding anything. I am desperate for any other incomes, I am also on Mturk but its dead, this sub invited too many people onto the mturk platform and now its in a situation where there is too many workers and not enough work, So im just trying to expand into other places to get some cash, All I can say is avoid inbox dollars like the plague, they also revoked my ability to watch the videos and earn because i was doing it too much, what a complete sham.



Submitted September 18, 2018 at 07:02PM by verblassen83 https://ift.tt/2MKE2xh

No comments :

Post a Comment