Monday, September 17, 2018

Empty teaching slots for DaDaABC?

No comments :

I've been working with DaDa for a little over two months now, and have been picking up a lot of part time hours once I was able to do so. So far, so good.

However, for the past week, I've noticed that I'd receive a lot of trials for both my contracted hour and part time hour days, and then almost ALL of them cancel or just disappear. I wouldn't worry too much if it were just my PT slots but since it's happening during my contracted days too I'm wondering if there's something that I am doing wrong?

I've also had some oddities like being contacted about my paypal information being incorrect even though I've not changed it and that it went through successfully for July's paycheck.

Has anyone had this happen to them?



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 05:59AM by Eggoshark https://ift.tt/2D35AOX

No comments :

Post a Comment