Monday, September 17, 2018

Amazing Dollar Tree Finds

No comments :

I live in Portland Oregon, and have a dollar tree within 15 minutes walking from my house! I have always been a fan of dollar tree, as well as the once lived 99¢ store! The last couple years though, I have noticed that the dollar tree has been getting better items in! My local Dollar tree has just recently added a snack and cold beverage isle(apart from the usual cold and frozen secret; This one is its own isle) and have some pretty decent BOOKS and MOVIES available. They used to be nothing but binle books and crossword puzzles, but now you're seeing nest sellers and books by more popular writers, and for a buck, you can't beat them! I have seen Tom Clancy, the regular show employee handbook, the Kardashians, and a few other popular titles. The DVDs and Blu Rays are another item that I am surprised with! Most of these movies would be $2-$10 at most other places, like CD game exchange (which is also within walking distance of me) especially the blu-rays! Plus LEGOS! YES, MY DOLLAR TREE HAS LEGOS! You get like, 5 Lego blocks in a pack, but it's still Legos lol! What is the most interesting and most useful/surprising things you have found at your local Dollar tree?



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 04:57AM by Phonsarely https://ift.tt/2D1fdxK

No comments :

Post a Comment