Sunday, September 16, 2018

CashPirate

No comments :

CashPirate is android app that pays you to download apps and play them for thirty seconds or so .this app is not feature points where you constantly run out of apps . I don't if I have ever ran out of apps to download . this app wont make you rich , but you can make quite a bit compared to other apps like featurepoints appnanna and others .one downside is that there is not many cash out options , so if paypal mobie recharge facebook virtual visa , and the something I really like about this app is its quick payouts . I will be posting payment proof soon . the referral system on this app is great you get %10 off your referals and %5 off there refferals and it would be greatly appreciated if you would use my referral code LUASBF , this helps both of us out because I get referral bonus and you get 50cents .



Submitted September 16, 2018 at 02:11PM by trap_344 https://ift.tt/2xqc1p0

No comments :

Post a Comment