Monday, September 17, 2018

Best Grocery Values on Amazon?

No comments :

Hey yall!

I'm moving soon and will have a tight budget while I job-hunt. I also happen to have a decent pile of unused Amazon gift cards which I'd like to use to stretch my grocery budget.

I'm planning to do 30-day free trials of Prime and Pantry so those items will be accessible. My question is, which foods (if any) are a better value on Amazon than most grocery stores? (Phili surburb specifically.)

I've searched dry beans and that looks promising, but other things like pasta seem pricier? Though it's been a few years (~7) since I lived in the US so my memory of prices isn't great.

Any and all advice would be really appreciated!!



Submitted September 17, 2018 at 06:27AM by dayoldcupcake https://ift.tt/2OuUAv7

No comments :

Post a Comment