Friday, February 3, 2017

Looking for an investor with at least $1000 to invest

No comments :

Hi there,

I'm looking for in investor to invest in Forex trading.

First of all, and to put your mind at ease, you'll NOT be sending me any money. In fact, you're going to be the one who's going to trade. I will analyze the market and let you know when & what to trade.

When we double the invested amount (in a very short period) you'll withdraw the initial invested amount and keep the earnings for more trading. After that, half of what we will make will be mine. If you're interested, PM me for more details.

P.S. If you want to make sure that I know what I am doing, you could first execute my signals on a demo account before investing anything.

Thanks!



Submitted February 03, 2017 at 07:27PM by OTrade
via http://ift.tt/2l1UUpY

No comments :

Post a Comment