Thursday, April 18, 2024

Wizard of Oz Slots - I'm about to give up. lol

No comments :

It was going well until it wasn't.... Now, I'm the only one to blame in the end of this.

For the first 2-3 days, I had made it to lvl 85/151 with no purchases. I had got to 3 billion a couple of times and lost it all. It got so bad to a point where having many less credits eventually made it hard to continue earning with higher amounts of credits, and I was having losing streaks. And believe me, I repeatedly lowered the max bet to 750,000, 2,500,000, and then raising and leaving it at 25,000,000. I received a lot of great wins, but he RNG on Dorothy and Toto screwed me a lot of times.

I had tired to get back to be over a billion without a purchase, but it was difficult. I had a facebook account and VIP tied from the very beginning of day 1. I then later relied on everything from the free links, scratchers, hourly collects, and everything else except purchases, until finally...

I saw the elite pass and everything that came with it, but wait! There's more! I even saw a Google Play coupon for $3 off the $4.99 elite pass. I decided to pay for it because Swagbucks would payout the 60,000SB. I just wanted to guarantee my success at finishing the offer faster!I only spent $1.99.

Everything was going VERY WELL for a time. I had left the max bet on 25,000,000 the whole time. I had gone from 8 billion credits all the way to 12 billion credits. I played the Yellow Brick Road because that was making A LOT of credits over and over again. I managed to hit lots of free rounds and was happy. I stayed from a constant range of 8 billion credits to 12 billion credits. I was leveling up slowly but constantly, so it was faster, overall. I jumped out in the middle to get my hourly and then I went to the Munchkinland slot and was also hitting huge wins there. I saw another hourly sometime later and then hopped back into the same slot game. Unfortunately, this is where things go wrong. I accidentally selected the max bet when I touched inside the selection screen because it makes the player choose before they enter, even when that is always possible after I make it to the actual game, instead of just default me at the lowest bet, and letting me go from there.

I was then somewhere back at around 10 billion. I set the game to auto and didn't notice I was at the max bet. Just like that, I lost all of my 10 billion credits. That's why I also normally don't use auto each time without keeping an eye on the game, but this happened when I got distracted by a YouTube video. I was so angry that this happened and knew it was my mistake not pay attention. My plan now is to spend the whole 4th day just farming as many credits back as possible before I started playing again with no further purchases.

The good news is that I still have 4 days and the rest of the elite pass that I didn't use yet. I might be able to rack up enough credits to get back to the billions. I plan to start playing slots again when I am at least 5 billion or more in credits, I think. I just have a hard time trusting I can earn back enough credits playing slots again, unless I have a lot more through other means, which seems to boost my win consistency, especially since I can bet more and level up faster. I can do much leveling with XP gained if I can not bet much higher, and still take the risk of losing more credits if I bet too low. I need to be in the billions again before I gain confidence to start betting again at 25,000,000. Normally, I am a lot more careful.

My recommendations, so this does not happen to you:

  • Always check max bet before using auto spin.
  • Do not always rely on auto spin if you do not always watch your device.
  • Purchase the elite pass only around the beginning of day 3, if you are having trouble earning huge wins and staying above a certain threshold during the first 2 days. You will make the money back as long as you reach level 151 or whatever the max level during the time you're reading this post.
  • If you're betting huge, maybe save some of your scratchers until anything else that can be saved for a time before using later. Use it if you think you'll need it, but if something happens where you lose all of your credits. At least you'll be able to get a decent about back from the scratchers you still have.
  • After you reach the higher levels or hit billions in credits earnings, play mainly the Yellow Brick Road at only 25,000,000 credits of a bet - If it gives no consistent huge wins after losing half a billion to a billion, go and try Munchkinland, or decide to leave when you think you've wasted enough time. Both of these slots made me the most credits, overall. Dorothy and Toto only made me a lot at much lower levels, such as 50 and below. It was not as much of a big winner after I reached higher levels of 80 and forward, but that was my experience.


Submitted April 18, 2024 at 02:39AM by DarkWolfen21 https://ift.tt/KDUFXpQ

No comments :

Post a Comment