Monday, October 9, 2023

Question about getting paid

No comments :

So this just came to mind, how do you all personally get paid with your wfh jobs? Do you go with direct deposit to your bank account, paypal, etc? And if you use direct deposit to your bank, how can you make certain they won't steal your info or anything like that? I've been applying to jobs left and right, but somehow this only now came to mind. Fairly recently I had issues with another bank account (unauthorized charges, completely unrelated tho) that I had to close, so I'd prefer not risk giving my account info to get paid directly only to have my info stolen and land myself in hot water. On a similar note, how do taxes tend to work? About the same with a regular job and they send you the forms or?



Submitted October 09, 2023 at 09:34AM by muhfckinuhhh https://ift.tt/G6lWDua

No comments :

Post a Comment