Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Project Yukon Exam

No comments :

Hi.

My exam opened on October 2nd for Project Yukon. I’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews regarding Yukon, but i’m in desperate need of a job, as i’m a full time student that graduates soon and will not be able to walk unless i pay off my tuition. I am looking to make around $250ish a week, and I believe, from everything I have read, with Project Yukon i can do that. I have been applying to several wfh jobs over the past 6 weeks, as I have wfh experience but I haven’t had any luck, so i’m beyond desperate.

I’ve read most places that the exam is really hard and it takes a lot of places several times to pass, but i’ve also read it’s not bad, so i’m unsure what to think. Anyone have any advice regarding the exam and how to prepare, especially when I have several school tests that same week as well? I want to pass and get started ASAP so any advice would be great.

Thank you!!!!



Submitted October 04, 2023 at 04:51AM by mts0428 https://ift.tt/h1pAQGT

No comments :

Post a Comment