Wednesday, October 4, 2023

I have lost all hope, plz help

No comments :

Hi. I moved to the US last year in June. As an immigrant in post covid world, it took me 7 months to get my work authorization. I started looking for jobs since Jan this year and since then the market plummeted with multiple layoffs everywhere. I am an HR consultant by profession and come with Big 4 consulting experience from my home country. But after frantic searching, I have no job till now. I rarely get calls and when I do, I am put on hold or rejected citing lack of demand for consultants in this market. I tried registering for few wfh platforms but most have reviews calling it scams or major under-payers. I am absolutely heartbroken and lost. It has been hard financially as well. Please help me with any ideas.



Submitted October 05, 2023 at 01:00AM by InstaStalker666 https://ift.tt/KSk43I9

No comments :

Post a Comment