Monday, June 5, 2023
Weird frugal thing I do for reusable cycle products.
I prefer to use reusable products for my monthly. It’s better in my body, our environment, and my pocketbook. For some reason I can’t find my bags that I have for when I’m day at work and need to change out my reusable pads. I’m not trying to buy or make new bags. I hate the thought of buying disposable ziploc bags cause that’s a waste too.
Anyways, I had recently purchased some journaling supplies online. The supplies came in these plastic bags that are the perfect size to place my pads! They’re also a thicker plastic with a decent zipper. So I’m using these until the bags wear out.
I know that it’s a really weird frugal tip, but I’m not the only one who uses reusable menstrual items. This is for those of us who probably have all these little bags, and no clue what to do with them besides the landfill. Hope this helps someone!
Submitted June 05, 2023 at 12:48AM by Efficient-Type-2408 https://ift.tt/MX8EdCa



No comments :
Post a Comment