Friday, June 2, 2023
Some ideas for saving. Appreciate your input as well!
Quick Cash
June 02, 2023
cheap living
,
Frugal
,
Living Frugally
,
living on the cheap
No comments
:
Hello I found a ways to save a buck or two.
My main idea I follow is that the same stuff meant for businesses is cheaper than for an average consumer. Thats why I try to get industrial stuff rather than normal one from store.
Thus, looking for an ideas what else could I find with above in mind. Let me share what I have so far:
- Toilet paper!
I am totaly sick of buying expensive toilet paper. Its getting way too expensive and you literally flush it down the toilet. I am buying Jumbo rolls which are huge and I also bought industrial dispenser which I use now. Its way cheaper, you can still choose quality you like and you dont have to change empty rolls all the time. This thing lasts 2 months and looks good since I bought nice dispenser. - Shower gel
Bought huge canister meant for hotels. Same as toilet paper, cheaper, you still get to choose quality you want and I just refil my dispenser once in a while (I like dispensers lol) This could apply for shampoo as well but I didnt try it yet. - Soap
Guess what - I have a soap dispenser :D and bought huge canister as well, not buying soap in the store anymore. - Rice, brocolli, chia seeds, nuts and others
This might not be so special, but where I live, you cannot get the big packs usually. Thats why I shop for these in the stores that are designed for restaurants, businesses etc. There is one that sells only to companies. I have business so I am allowed there and use it for personal shopping - its bigger with less people, prices are (usually) better and its good for things that lasts, like a rice, pasta, frozen stuff etc.
Do you have any other ideas/hacks ? Feel free to post them! :)
Submitted June 02, 2023 at 05:12AM by madroots2 https://ift.tt/GB2j6zE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment