Saturday, June 3, 2023
Interesting money/possessions lesson my son taught me today
Quick Cash
June 03, 2023
cheap living
,
Frugal
,
Living Frugally
,
living on the cheap
No comments
:
This morning, I had my kids go through their stuffed toys--I asked them each to choose 12, and the rest would be donated for other kids to play with (they were fine with this plan).
My 7-year-old had bought a pretty beat-up teddy bear from a garage sale with his tooth fairy money, and from an adult's perspective, it would have been the first thing I put in the give-away pile. But he chose it first, over some MUCH nicer-looking and more expensive stuffies, because he'd chosen to spend his own money on it. I didn't realize how much that would affect his perception of its value and his desire to keep it!
Submitted June 03, 2023 at 10:09AM by BaconPancakes_77 https://ift.tt/g2RYCuU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment