Monday, June 5, 2023
Any tips for getting games to track?
I’m new to trying game offers so I started with Wordgrams and ended up completing that offer; had no trouble with it pending so I decided to attempt Family Island but when I reached the required level, it never pended. I waited over a month before contacting support in case it was just taking a long time and they gave me the amount I was supposed to receive within a couple hours of messaging them; which I was obviously very happy about. I like to play the games on my iPad so I was wondering if there’s anything I should know about how the games track? I have “Allow Apps to Request to Track” enabled in my privacy settings so I assumed that’s all I needed to do. I haven’t deleted the app yet either so that can’t be the problem I had with Family Island. I’m just not sure why Wordgrams tracked correctly and Family Island didn’t so I’m kinda hesitant about trying other games because I don’t want to have to keep contacting support to receive my sbs. Any tips/suggestions are appreciated.
Submitted June 05, 2023 at 03:38AM by MisterKyle23 https://ift.tt/vLJ6lOW



No comments :
Post a Comment