Friday, May 12, 2023
Totally off topic
Hi fellow swag members. I'm a frequent reader of this reddit and appreciate the helpful posts, but i am pretty much an amateur in using reddit overall. I was hoping to get some help from more experienced users for helping find a non-SB reddit group.
In my line of work, I have come across a potentially major financial crime conspiracy, including banking and real estate fraud. I have a lot of pieces already but could use help in research on some of the leads. I also could use help on finding an appropriate law enforcement contact. I know this may sound sensational, but I'm totally serious and would appreciate any subreddit suggestions that could be of help.
And I don't know how to add flair
Submitted May 13, 2023 at 01:06AM by Imaginary_Top6176 https://ift.tt/SGKjo1y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment