Tuesday, May 9, 2023
Things I refuse to buy ever again
Some time ago I was looking at my belongings and after becoming frugal I decided that there are things I will never have to spend money to own ever again. Here’s what I got so far:
- Pens, most places give out pens for free as an advertising tactic, jokes on them bc now I will always have a pen and won’t need to spend money on it.
2.Notebooks/Notepads, I get a lot of those for free just like the pens.
-
Pencils, I bought a 12 pack in a deal years ago and haven’t finished my first pencil yet.
-
Trash bags, I use the store plastic bags as trash bags, I refuse to spend money to throw something on the trash. (Yet I avoid getting the bags but sometimes its inevitable)
-
Half of my college books, I made a deal with my bf, since we have the same major we take the same classes, we decided to take classes in different semesters and “switch” the books and notes after we’re done, we are saving money and our grades improved so much with this system!
Any suggestions on what else I won’t have to buy ever again?
Submitted May 09, 2023 at 03:01AM by blondestgoat https://ift.tt/Ntqvhmf



No comments :
Post a Comment