Thursday, May 11, 2023
Star Trek Guide - Completed in 10 days with minimal playtime.
I’ve completed this offer in 10 days for 5750 SB, it took me about 8 hours of total playtime. This guide will explain my best tips.
-
First buy the second build queue for £5, this will earn 500 SB.
-
Go to the settings and transfer to an older universe, this is so when there are leaderboard events there won’t be many people at your level so you can easily place 1st. I think I made almost 3000 Latium from these enough to buy over a week of speed ups. Make sure you win as many of these events as you can, spend more latinum to win if it will be profitable.
-
Get to operations 10 as fast as possible, I recommend spending latinum on parsteel (not speed ups) at the start. This can be completed in 1 or 2 days. Use this website to see which buildings you need to upgrade next - https://star-trek-fleet-command.fandom.com/wiki/Operations
-
After level 10 you unlock the battle pass, you can earn enough resources from this to complete the offer. If the current battle pass doesn’t give resources you can buy the station pack for £5 or complete events/missions for resources.
-
Always be doing station research, you need to research ship hanger at the end so make sure you’ve researched all the prerequisites, I also got to construction speed lv7 before my final operations upgrade to 19 (it pends early).
-
At the higher levels buildings/research will require materials to upgrade so always use the refinery and send your ships to gather g2 materials especially crystal.
-
Keep doing the leaderboard events and check the resource requirements for the big upgrades and researches beforehand. You can spend all the latinum you win on speed ups at the later levels.
Submitted May 11, 2023 at 06:15AM by Reversal01 https://ift.tt/cQhviLF



No comments :
Post a Comment