Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Removed from Appen project before even starting
I'm just so frustrated right now. I applied to project Arrow Butler, got accepted, learned the guidelines, did the academy and have been waiting for almost a month for the login credentials (that was supposed to take 7-10 days) and today I got sent an email telling me I've been removed. Apparently my qualifications weren't right. 1. I don't know what qualifications they're talking about. The profile section only asks for my languages and degree, no other qualifications and 2. You would think that they would have checked this BEFORE accepting me to the project instead of wasting my time and effort like this.
This is my first experience with Appen and it has put me right off.
Submitted June 01, 2023 at 02:10AM by abused_peanut https://ift.tt/E3nDzCZ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment