Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Low cost no-stove, no-oven meals?

No comments :

Long story short, I have a kidney stone and between the pain and fever from that, and the dizziness, lightheadedness, and tics caused by the medications that the ER put me on, I'm thinking it's gonna be a few days at least before I can cook again. Unfortunately I had literally just spent my entire grocery budget for the next two weeks, so I have $20 "fun money" to get myself and my 9 year old through 3-5 days of meals. She is homeschooled, so no school lunches for her :(

Anyone have any suggestions? Kiddo can use the microwave and I'm betting she would even throw something in for me too. My mom can go grab the groceries for me, and drop them off, but she's currently caring for my dad who just developed a seizure disorder (out of the blue?! Who knew that was a thing) so she can't stay to cook for me and she definitely can't spot me any extra for groceries.



Submitted May 03, 2023 at 10:37PM by hellgamatic https://ift.tt/QBAblpD

No comments :

Post a Comment