Thursday, May 25, 2023

Hosting a small garden party. Food ideas?

No comments :

I’m hosting a 10 person garden party and I really want to be realistic and stay in budget. I’m sure people will ask if they can bring something and I will definitely take them up on their offer, but I need to make sure I cover the basics. I was thinking cheap fruit like watermelon and grapes, I saw someone on tik tok make a big dollar tree charcuterie board for under 25 dollars and maybe bruschetta? I’m not sure though. What are your go-to budget friendly hosting food? Im not providing a real meal and I’m not open to catering, this is more of a wine and crafting party/picnic type thing but I have never hosted and don’t have a clue what kind of variety of food I should do, or how many different items I should have. Please shoot me your ideas! šŸ™šŸ½



Submitted May 24, 2023 at 11:40PM by bribangingonyocheeks https://ift.tt/XQS0ivo

No comments :

Post a Comment