Thursday, April 20, 2023

VPN defaulting to "on" for iPhone. Potentially fixed issue for offers not pending.

No comments :

So I can't confirm if this was the problem or if I did fix it. But I have a pretty good feeling.

My iPhone has been randomly turning on VPN and I had no idea why. It turns out some apps have a built in VPN connection???

So whenever I'd open that app, my phone would turn a VPN on. Well if you go to "settings", "general", "VPN and Device Mamagement" you can see where a VPN is originating from and delete the connection.

My VPN was turning on as a result of a survey app called "Surveys On The Go".

I've missed out on over 10000 SB so far because things weren't posting. I'm just hoping I'll get credited via tickets at this point, but hopefully fixing this setting helps.



Submitted April 20, 2023 at 11:21PM by TheDrunon https://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/12tosnf/vpn_defaulting_to_on_for_iphone_potentially_fixed/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments :

Post a Comment