Thursday, April 27, 2023
I need the lowest food budget possible
Quick Cash
April 27, 2023
cheap living
,
Frugal
,
Living Frugally
,
living on the cheap
No comments
:
Hey everyone,
I’m saving to invest more money in my company and I need to accumulate a certain amount by the end of august. One of my biggest expenses is food. I live in Manhattan so groceries can be quite expensive. Unfortunately I don’t have a large refrigerator or freezer(I have 3 roommates). I do have some space for dry storage. I also only have minimal cooking skills.
I don’t care at all about being healthy or any certain taste with my diet. I just want the cheapest calories possible(won’t do dog food that’s a bit too far).
Please let me know if you have any ideas.
Thanks!! š
Submitted April 27, 2023 at 07:17AM by churningtildeath https://ift.tt/EI2T1s3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment