Wednesday, April 26, 2023

How long should I wait for a "pending" activity to credit before filing a ticket?

No comments :

I took a survey like 2 months ago and had an estimated credit date of about 2 weeks ago. It was not a large survey, only 100sb. After a week, it still had not credited but remained in my pending activity tab so I submitted a ticket. Support responded and gave me credit for the survey. The very next day, the survey itself credited so I got essentially double credit for survey. I updated my original support ticket and told them, but so far they have not done anything. That left we wondering what the proper thing to do in this situation? Should I have just waited a bit longer before submitting a ticket? I figured a week was a decent enough leeway to wait. Will it just eventually credit as long as it is sitting there in the "Pending Activity" tab and not to worry about it as long as it is sitting there?



Submitted April 26, 2023 at 11:28PM by geaux124 https://ift.tt/pZJnKvf

No comments :

Post a Comment