Sunday, January 30, 2022

any time flexible online job likelionbridege

No comments :

Hi, do you know any time flexible job like lionbridge? I'm a college student from the philippines- and university here have very rigid schedules so I can't do online job that isn't time flexible. Lionbridge was perfect for my situation, my map analyst job there was very time flexible but unfortunately, their task counts are always too low to the point that I wasn't able to reach the 20 hours quota per week for my map analyst job in lionbridge. I'd log-in and there will be no task available to work on. sometimes weeks pass without any task available- anyway tldr: i got kicked out because task availability is too low in our area.

I tried appen- but the appen mobile app that is required to be downloaded before starting tasks doesn't work or function in my phone at all---and apparently I'm not the only one experiencing this. I can't start working w/ appen because of this

i tried upwork--- doesn't have much job for someone like me

i also tried remotask but i can't seemto grasp their site and tasks, it's kinda complicated??? it's good that it has many task but the pay is too low.

anyway any other suggestion?



Submitted January 31, 2022 at 12:14AM by zoe0408 https://ift.tt/5862JkPDF

No comments :

Post a Comment