Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Final Straw

No comments :

So, I am so close to my final goal. My iPad broke a while back and I needed it for online school. So I sent it in to get fixed and thought it would cost $50. So I went onto the beermoney subreddit and made the money over a course of a few months. Now the repair guys are telling me that I need a whole screen replacement because of Apples stupid tactics. Now it’s going to cost $100. The reason i came here was to ask if any one has a job or multiple jobs that could help me make the other fifty dollars needed to fix my iPad. School is over soon too and I wouldn’t mind having an iPad to use in hothead summer too. I’m pretty experienced in programming, can communicate easily with customers and can pick up new skills easily. If you do have a job, I’d appreciate if it could be paid through PayPal. Thank you for taking the time to read this



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 12:56AM by themichelleokolie https://ift.tt/3fmxkz4

No comments :

Post a Comment