Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Can Anybody Answer This??

No comments :

Okay, so I work online, I write podcast notes, social media posts, e-mails, and whatever else people need help with.

I have two retainer jobs - they pay me monthly for x amount of work.

Now, one of these businesses is putting on a 2-3 day conference-style event in Texas - I'm from Canada - and I am going to help with the event!

Sooooo... Since it's Covid and everything, technically I can still go - but it's frowned upon.
But, if I say it's for work, wouldn't they ask me for a work visa?

I'm not getting paid extra for the event, it's the same salary I receive working from Canada online..

Should I not say I'm going for work?
Orrr should I just say I'm attending a conference?

Any thoughts?



Submitted May 25, 2021 at 08:53PM by rebeccaleigh1111 https://ift.tt/3oTucy2

No comments :

Post a Comment