Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Why am I going broke for the gift of SIGHT?

No comments :

Bruh, I haven't been to the eye Dr. Since 2019 when I left the Marine Corps. I still wear the same glasses every day and my eyesight hasn't changed at all; Yet somehow glasses/contact companies still require you to submit an up to date prescription so you CAN SEE? They're insinuating you spend more $$$ to go to an eye Dr. Just to tell me that my eyes haven't changed? Munch my butt I'll order whatever power contacts I like! Add something into each individual companies terms & conditions if you're trying to avoid a lawsuit but why the heck is this even federal/state regulated? Also tampons and condoms should be free. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.



Submitted April 07, 2021 at 11:55PM by jakey2feet https://ift.tt/3uv3NrM

No comments :

Post a Comment