Saturday, April 10, 2021

Sites that paid me in March 2021

No comments :

Payment Proofs here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Y0fK7ul

Testlio: 73$

Testlio has been a success story so far. Maybe I got lucky, but I was selected for my first project within a week of signing up. And it is a long-term project that happens every week. It pays 10$ an hour and they pay every week.

Usertesting: 150$

Usertesting has been one of the easiest and most consistent sources of income for me. It’s like, whenever I log in after a long period of time, I am accepted for one or two tests. I even got a 60$ interview this month, which was a cherry on top.

Appen: 123$

Another good ol’ income source. Appen was the very first site that introduced me to online earning, and continues to give me a long-term project every now and then. I made 123$ from Appen this month.

Writing Gig: 225$

This wasn’t in the plan but happened by chance. I randomly applied for a Writing opportunity I saw on Reddit (r/WritingJobBoard) and was surprisingly selected. So I wrote a total of 4 articles (all 1000+ words) and got around 214$ for it all (after Paypal chopping up the taxes).

Paid Research Study: 20$

So there’s this Job Board on Reddit that posts paid studies happening around the world (but usually for US people - r/PaidStudies). It was a simple survey that I filled daily for 7 days, and I was paid around 20$ for that.

Testable Minds: 10$

I still get into a study every now and then (but it’s all about luck now). I thankfully reached my payout threshold again this month.

Robson: 62$

Robson finally had new jobs this month, after a long dry period. The same job was available on other platforms like Appen, AudioBee, and Clickworker as well. But Robson paid the best money for it (1$ per minute of audio recording).

Transperfect Data Collection: 7$

This Data Collection project from Transperfect finally paid. I was skeptical regarding this since the whole process is very broken (into forms), and it was taking very long. But they finally paid in March after a long wait.

It was a really simple data collection project that took me 5 minutes.

Lionbridge Data Collection: 18$

Lionbridge also had a very simple data collection project available. It was a video project due to which it paid significantly more. Took me 15-30 minutes in total and paid 18$.

Total: around 700$

Payment Proofs here: https://imgur.com/gallery/Y0fK7ul



Submitted April 10, 2021 at 03:04AM by digitalbazaari https://ift.tt/2OCyTP1

No comments :

Post a Comment