Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Layer 1 Networking and CCNA

No comments :

After working in the field and studying for a CCNA Certification, I'm looking to find a source of income from home. I have 2.5 years of experience in Layer 1 network implementation and troubleshooting, will be acquiring a CCNA and GROL within the next few weeks and have great interpersonal/emotional intelligence communication skills...Slightly out of line with the 2 previous skillsets, but customer facing roles are what I enjoy rather than field based work!

Slightly off subject, but I am also close to acquiring a real estate license for the state that I reside in, and very much enjoy drone and action photography/video.

If anyone have any helpful ideas on how to pivot these skills into some form of income that can be feasible from home, I'd love to hear it!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!



Submitted April 06, 2021 at 11:33PM by MidnightHawkMan https://ift.tt/3t1RFy8

No comments :

Post a Comment