Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Golden flame out

No comments :

So it’s been almost two years. It took me the first year to figure out how most of SB worked (thank you to all on this sub!). I have loved SB and pride myself of almost always hitting first goal and grinding to make some extra cash for birthdays, Christmas, fun items. I received the big old ban from Gold Surveys last night, it’s under review. I have to say, it felt like crap. I’ve treated SB as a little side job. I’ve never intentionally lied, but I’m sure I’ve made a mistake now and then. I met my goal today through other means, but I was scrappy. I guess I just needed to vent. I can’t decide if I just do my easy 39 points a day and focus on my other sites. Ok, mini rant over. Blech.



Submitted April 06, 2021 at 09:28PM by burgerg10 https://ift.tt/3uH8jDR

No comments :

Post a Comment