Monday, April 5, 2021

GOGOKID teaching online experience and pay (referral link included)

No comments :

Teacher Help and referral code!

Hi good people!

Thought I’d throw this up as a way of reaching out and sharing my experience. I’m happy to be a reference and work with you to boost your profile/job!

DISCLAIMER: I’m not advertising myself for hire, willing to help however I can for free- however they do give a referral incentive.

I’ve been with GOGOKid teaching for about 3 months now, was with VIPkid for a while prior. I’ve been fully booked since my second week, making about $20.50 per hour on incentive level 4 with a base pay of $8.30 per class. I teach about 7-9 classes per day, usually 7 days a week. Lots of wonderful regular students, and I’ve had plenty of “challenges” too šŸ˜‚. Feel free to inquire or share too lol. I have about 65% parent feedback rate (way more than when at VIPKid) and all except four are 5 star reviews (four semi-salty 4 stars from Mombaos).

This is just to say I did heavy amounts of research on online teaching and have lots of experience, and I’m more than happy to share it with you and get your bookings and pay up. YOUR TIME IS WORTH MORE!! I know lesson plans are provided, but this job still takes work, passion and preparation. I can’t say it’s easy money, but it’s a damn good side job, and can be a full time job should you make it. I definitely prefer this company, as they seem to be much more responsive and they offer higher pay and better incentives. There is also currently a $300 sign-on bonus, which seems to run fairly often.

My referral code is DZBZ9GTH3V2 , I’ll be around to help however I can šŸ˜

Thanks for your time and consideration, friends.

Best!

Greg (Cienfuegos)



Submitted April 05, 2021 at 11:16PM by _Cienfuegos https://ift.tt/31OorGX

No comments :

Post a Comment