Saturday, October 31, 2020

Submitting receipts not working?

No comments :

Every week, I scan and submit my receipt for groceries for the same store, Wegman's. Every week, SB accepts these receipts and credits the 2 SB. This week, I keep getting "Your receipt does not contain valid store information". What? It's the same store as I have always shopped, submitted receipts and they have always accepted them and you definitely can read the logo, name, date, address, and everything else. What is going on? Is it a glitch on their end? I tried the receipt on MyPoints to see if it would work there and I get the same results. I also scanned it into Fetch and they accepted, as always. Anyone else having this same problem with in store shopping receipts?



Submitted October 31, 2020 at 11:12AM by pamb083006 https://ift.tt/37Z6vO4

No comments :

Post a Comment